Please contact your Information Specialist to gain information about the following:
- Access to a vast number of scientific databases, e-journals, e-books and other printed, electronic or digitised information resources
- Access to all recommended textbooks if commercially available, in collaboration with lecturers
- Group and individual training sessions in information literacy skills
- Information literature searches or information on your research topic
- Advice on the availability and accessibility of information resources
- Advice on the application of reference techniques, plagiarism and copyright
- Advice on the research process, evaluating journals and where to publish
- Advice on information organization and indexing
Susan Marsh: Companion Animal Clinical Studies, Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology, Production Animal Studies, Equine Research Centre, OP Veterinary Genetics Laboratory, Exotic Leather Research Centre.
Tertia Coetsee: Paraclinical Sciences, Veterinary Tropical Diseases, Centre for Veterinary Wildlife Studies, Onderstepoort Veterinary Animal Research Unit.