e-Books available on trail until 15 Dec 2017
- Descriptive Accounting IFRS Focus (20th ed)
- SILKE: South African Income Tax 2017
- Introduction to IFRS (6th ed)
- Commercial Law 5th edition
- Criminal Law 6th edition
- Law of Delict 7th edition
Who Owns Whom is an independent research organisation producing high quality, original research on the African business and economic environment. The research covers over 280 key industries across the African continent, ownership by major groups, director and management profiles, takeover and merger activity as well as investment into Africa.
It offers services into the disciplines of procurement, corporate marketing intelligence, private equity and corporate finance, management consultancies and state developmental and regulatory agencies.